Creating a Worker
To create a worker, perform the following steps:
- Workers are called Users in KAIE. Use the left side bar menu to select Admin then the sub-menu Users.
- To create a new user, click on the add () icon at the top right of the screen.
- On the popup, enter the following details:
- Name - this is a the user’s full name.
- Email - this is the associated email address of the user and is a required field. It must also be unique - i.e. not shared with another user.
- Company - this is the associated company the user is relevant to.
- Contact - this is an automatically generated field. All User entities will automatically have a Contact entity created for them as well, in which you can update their title, location, and other details. Read more about this in Creating & Editing a Contact.
- User is active (checkbox) - this is a checkbox to determine whether a user is eligible for current work activities. By default, it is checked. By unchecking it, you render the user inactive and thus ineligible for selection in work activities and teams.
- Click Save.
- Tip - if the new user did not appear, try refreshing the page.
Editing a Worker
To edit an existing Worker, perform the following steps:
- Use the left side bar menu to select Admin then the sub-menu Users.
- Find the user you wish to edit by scrolling or using the search function.
- Click on the edit () icon, then follow the instructions from step 3 in Creating a Worker, above.