Warning - Before proceeding with this instruction, you must have at least one created Work Region (see How to create & edit a Work Region.), and one created Worker (see How to create & edit a Worker). If these steps have not been completed before now, please complete those steps before proceeding.
Adding a work region to an existing User’s profile
To add a work region to a User profile, perform the following steps:
- Use the left side bar menu to select Admin then the sub-menu Users.
- Find the user whose skill profile you wish to edit by scrolling or using the search function.
- Click on the inspect () icon.
- Scroll down to find the users Work Regions subsection. If the user does not have any work regions assigned to them yet, this subsection will read “this user does not have any work regions”. Click the add () button to the right of the Work Regions heading to add one.
- In the Work Regions text field, start typing the name of the work region desired. Filtered suggestions will begin to appear. Continue typing to narrow down the filtered results as required.
- Select the desired work region by clicking on it. The selected work region will appear as a tag bubble below the Work Regions text field.
- Continue adding more work regions if desired. When finished, click Save.
- Tip - if the user’s new work region did not appear, try refreshing the page.