Removing a work region from an existing User’s profile
To remove a Work Region from a user profile, perform the following steps:
- Use the left side bar menu to select Admin then the sub-menu Users.
- Find the user whose skill profile you wish to edit by scrolling or using the search function.
- Click on the inspect () icon.
- Scroll down to find the users Work Regions subsection. Click the () button to the right of the Work Regions heading to edit. You will see the user’s existing work regions below the Work Regions text field.
- Identify the work regions you wish to remove, and click their delete () button to remove them.
- Continue until finished, then click Save.